Acceptance of Terms
- By using our website, app, or services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, including any future modifications. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you may not use our website or services.
Email and Information Sharing
- By entering your email on our website, you agree that American Baseball Camps LLC has the right to share your email and information with any of its subsidiary companies. This may include, but is not limited to, “ Trey Hannam Half Bat”, “American Baseball Camps”, & “Baseball IQ”. Furthermore you agree that American Baseball Camps LLC & subsidiary companies may email you for promotional, sales offers, and other reasons.
Use of Gathered Content
- You agree that any video you post for analysis or any other interactions you have with Baseball IQ coaches may be used and reposted for marketing purposes.
Use of Website and Services
- You agree to use our website, app, & services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use our website, app, or services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate American Baseball Camps LLC, a company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- Our website, app and its entire contents, features, and functionality are owned by American Baseball Camps LLC or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE AND APP ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL AMERICAN BASEBALL CAMPS LLC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, APP OR SERVICES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold American Baseball Camps LLC, its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the website or services.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any legal action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the website or services shall be filed exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Kansas.
Changes to Agreement
- We may revise and update this Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the website and services thereafter. Your continued use of the website or services following the posting of revised Agreement means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement or our website or services, please contact us at [email protected]
By entering your email or checking the “Terms or Service” box on our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement.